Page 83

ISRAEL
No, I’ll tell you who’s weird. Olson. Creepy, eyeliner wearing freak. I mean, who does he think he is calling me a copycat?

JASON
Didn’t you just tell me not to let what people say bother me?

ISRAEL
Man, it’s only been a day, and I’m already sick of him.

Jason is amused.

JASON
Why?

Israel sits up from his bed.

ISRAEL
Alright, so you know it’s supposed to be two people per room, right? Now George gets to have his own room because he’s the champ. Kinda shady, but I get it. But Olson...dude’s got some kind of “condition.” And Falcon gave him a medical exemption so he could have his own room. Really? How do we even know he’s sick? How do we even know he’s a dude? He goes stalking around the house on his own, always hanging in some corner, curled up in that dirty hoodie. Always trying to punk somebody. Always trying to mess with people's heads. I hate guys like that. All I know is, he better stay the hell away from me.