Page 55

FALCON
Thank you, Israel.

Marcia whispers to a camera as Israel makes his way back to the bleachers.

MARCIA
He’s cute.

JASON
Dude, that was amazing! Are you a –

ISRAEL
Am I a Tier Four? That’s right. Just like Adrien.

Israel yells and points at the rest of the competitors.

ISRAEL
And you’ve all been officially put on notice!

OLSON
Copycat.

Everyone directs their attention to the whispering voice at the top of the bleachers. The arena becomes eerily silent as the cameras focus in on Olson and Israel.

ISRAEL
Excuse me?

OLSON
I said: Copy. Cat.

ISRAEL
You don’t know what you’re talking about.

OLSON
Your style lacks originality. You pattern yourself off Adrien. You are a copycat.

Israel power walks up the bleachers, furious. Jason quickly follows behind him and holds him back.

ISRAEL
Don't even think about trying to punk me, you eyeliner wearin' freak! Learn to hold your tongue or I’ll cut it out! You understand?! I will cut it out and use it for toilet paper!

JASON
Hey! Take it easy, man! You’ll get ‘em. You’ll get your chance. Just wait.

Inside his hood, Olson smiles as Jason guides Israel back to his seat.