Page 77

MARCIA
Whatever works, babe.

Marcia turns to the camera and speaks with a devious smile.

MARCIA
I’m sure I’ll have a much easier time with Jason. Poor little solider boy is tailor made for me.

Marcia’s cheerful demeanor fades as she turns back to Stacy. She sighs.

MARCIA
The one who really concerns me is Adrien. I don’t understand why he’s still here if he’s got three championships already. It’s not fair!

STACY
I’m glad he’s here. I want another crack at him.

MARCIA
And Slater?

STACY
What about him?

MARCIA
C’mon, Stacy. Everybody knows that you have a history with the School of Miracles. With Slater representing them, I was wondering how you plan on dealing with him.

STACY
It’ll be an easy win for me. That’s why I challenged him.

MARCIA
Wait, so you put in your challenge form...to fight Slater?!

STACY
Yes.

MARCIA
That’s...that’s crazy. Didn’t you see what he did to Plumley -

STACY
It’s all fake. It’s cheap tricks and misdirection. I’ll show you. Just watch.

MARCIA
If you say so.