Page 80

JASON
Wow. You actually want Adrien? Man, I’m tough, but I ain’t crazy.

ISRAEL
Fortune rewards the bold.

JASON
Yeah, or fortune might get your behind fried. I’m steering clear of Adrien. But if you wanna soften him up for me, be my guess.

Israel puts the comb down, grabs some clothes from a closet, and walks toward the bathroom.

ISRAEL
Yeah, see everybody’s so worried about Adrien. The guy is a champion, no question. But he’s a prick…and he's human. He’s going down first chance I get. Believe that.

Israel goes into the bathroom and shuts the door. Jason waves to the camera. The cameraman closes in on Jason’s face. He whispers.

JASON
Alright, look. Israel is a real cool guy. Reminds me of a few buddies of mine in the core. But…I don’t think he can beat Adrien Dillard. It’s a bad match up. But hey, I’m not gonna stop him from trying. Because if Adrien beats him, that means I don’t have to.