Page 81

The toilet flushes and Israel departs from the bathroom, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. He lays down on his bed.

ISRAEL
So what do you think of the other guys and gals here?

Jason puts his feet up on his bed.

JASON
Well, Dale’s the weakest link, obviously. Stacy and Adrien’s got experience on all of us. Slater...I don’t even know where to begin with that guy.

ISRAEL
See, I’m not worried about him either. Like, what did really he do… other than talk Plumley to death? Whatever Slater is...whatever his abilities are...all I’ve got to do is be me and I’ll run through him and everyone else here.

JASON
Even Marcia?

ISRAEL
What’s that supposed to mean?

JASON
I saw how you were looking at her during the exhibition.

ISRAEL
Oh, she’s hot. I’m not denying that. Plus, I feel like I’ve seen her somewhere before.

JASON
Well, it's kinda hard for me to admire the woman when she's callin' me out.